Jacksonville Women’s Rehab — Jacksonville, Florida
If you seek a low-cost, highly effective rehab for yourself or an addicted female friend or loved one near Jacksonville, Florida, please get in touch with Jacksonville Women’s Rehab. Few women leave our program without also having left their addictions far behind, once and for all. Not many other rehabs in Jacksonville, Florida, can make such a claim or commitment to success, which proves to be a successful solution by multiple outcomes studies. Our program is single-gender and available to individuals of all ethnicities.
Jacksonville Women’s Rehab provides the tools, encouragement, training, and mentoring to each woman needing to regroup and restart her life in a more positive direction. Getting off drugs or alcohol doesn’t happen quickly, as some rehabs contend. It can take weeks for the effects of the substances to leave the body, and only then can the life rebuilding begin.
Jacksonville Women’s Rehab Focuses on the Whole Person, Not Just their Addiction
All aspects of our program are focused on achieving abstinence from alcohol and other drugs. Most importantly, women build the foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual healing.
- Spiritually: We know that the addict’s symptoms indicate deeper problems and conflicts; we understand that a new life in Christ will give them the power and ability to overcome these problems and live a more productive life.
- Emotionally: The healing of past abuses is necessary. Biblical studies enhance mental growth and serve as a foundation for creating new lives.
- Physically: We care for the physical needs of our residents, which we call “students.” These needs – a drug-free environment, food, recreation, etc. – are critical factors to the student’s success in the program.
- Socially: Residents in our program learn to work through relationship problems with their peers and their families at home. They will learn to apply the character qualities they learn in the classroom to their everyday lives.
- Educationally: Our life training curriculum specifically helps women develop the skills required to become successful members of society. Comprehensive education includes subjects ranging from the related health aspects of chemical dependency, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention, and cognitive-behavioral tools. These tools help women build a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose Jacksonville Women’s Rehab?
Long-term residential addiction and substance abuse recovery programs like Jacksonville Women’s Rehab differ from typical short-term addiction recovery programs. Short-term “revolving door” programs are visited repeatedly by relapsed addicts, who temporarily “solve” the addiction. They never solve the core of the problem. In other words, the addiction comes right back again.
Every day, Teen Challenge adult centers enroll dozens of individuals who have previously attended 5, 10, 20, or even 30 costly short-term rehabs over many years, to no avail. They should have come to Teen Challenge first!
How is Jacksonville Women’s Rehab different from other rehabs for women?
It is one of few addiction recovery programs that will dedicate a whole year to work with each resident. In other words, that is a substantial financial commitment by the organization and community. It is the time needed for the recovery rates to be what they are. The day-to-day structure, community, and faith emphasis over such an extended period bring addicts slowly out of wrong and drug-impacted thinking. They start to be aware of a purpose for their life and a new way of thinking and living. Such a new purpose and way of living has no place for abusing drugs or alcohol. Self-love, peace, happiness, purpose, and excitement for the future replace addiction.
Teen Challenge programs for adults like Jacksonville Women’s Rehab teach responsibility, work ethic, and pride in work. More importantly, they instill truthfulness in each individual. The truth is universally lacking in addicts, yet it is the cornerstone of all relationships.
Jacksonville Women’s Rehab is an affordable alcohol and drug addiction treatment center, rehab for women and Christian addiction recovery center in and around Jacksonville, Florida, including: Lakeside (Clay County), Middleburg (Clay County), Palatka (Putnam County), Ponte Vedra Beach, Orange Park (Clay County), Fruit Cove (St Johns County), St Johns (St Johns County), Atlantic Beach (Duval County), Neptune Beach (Duval County), Jacksonville Beach (Duval County)
Jacksonville Women’s Rehab
6900 Wheat Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
Local Phone: (904) 317-0333