Pensacola Women’s Rehab — Pensacola, Florida
If you are seeking a lower cost, highly effective rehab for yourself or an addicted female friend or loved one near Pensacola. Florida, please contact us. Few women leave the Pensacola Women’s Rehab program without also having left their addictions far behind, once and for all. Not many other such rehabs in the Florida Panhandle can make such a claim, nor such a commitment to success, which is proven by multiple outcomes studies. Our program is single-gender and available to individuals of all ethnicities.
Every woman in our rehab program in Florida is provided the tools, encouragement, training, and mentoring needed to regroup and restart her life in a more positive direction. Getting off drugs or alcohol doesn’t happen quickly, as some rehabs contend. It can take weeks for the effects of the substances to leave the body, and only then can the life rebuilding begin.
Pensacola Women’s Rehab Focuses on the Whole Person, Not Just their Addiction
All aspects of the Pensacola Women’s Rehab program are focused on achieving abstinence from alcohol and other drugs, and most importantly, building the foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual recovery.
- Spiritually: We know that the addict’s symptoms are indicative of deeper problems and conflicts; we understand that a new life in Christ will give them the power and ability to overcome these problems and live a more productive life.
- Emotionally: The healing of past abuses is necessary. Biblical studies enhance mental growth and serve as a foundation for creating new lives.
- Physically: We care for the physical needs of our residents, which we call “students.” These needs – a drug-free environment, food, recreation, etc – are key factors to the student’s success in the program.
- Socially: Residents in our program learn to work through relationship problems with their peers and with their families at home. They will learn to apply the character qualities they learn in the classroom to their everyday lives.
- Educationally: We have developed a life training curriculum specifically designed to develop the skills required for them to become successful members of society. Comprehensive education includes subjects ranging from the related health aspects of chemical dependency, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention, and cognitive behavioral tools to help build a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose Pensacola Women’s Rehab Program First?
Pensacola Women’s Rehab is one of few addiction recovery programs that will dedicate a whole year to work with each resident. That is a huge financial commitment by the organization and community, but it is the time needed in order for the recovery rates to be what they are. The day-to-day structure, community, and faith emphasis over such an extended period of time bring addicts slowly out drug-impacted thinking into an awareness of a purpose for their life and a new way of thinking and living. Such a new purpose and way of living is one that has no place for abusing drugs or alcohol; addiction is replaced by self-love, peace, happiness, purpose, and excitement for the future.
Teen Challenge adult centers like Pensacola Women’s Rehab also teach responsibility, work ethic, and pride in work. More importantly, they instill truthfulness in each individual, which is universally lacking in addicts, and yet it is the cornerstone of all relationships.
Pensacola Women’s Rehab is an affordable alcohol and drug addiction treatment center, rehab for women and Christian addiction recovery center in and around Pensacola, Florida, including: Bellview (Escambia County), Contonment (Escambia), Pace (Santa Rosa), Navarre (Santa Rosa), Gulf Breeze (Santa Rosa), Orange Beach (Baldwin County), Dahne (Baldwin County), Foley (Baldwin), Robertsdale (Baldwin), Crestview (Okaloosa)
7215 Pine Forest Rd
Pensacola, FL 32526
Local Phone: (850) 944-3691